Grub Fest is an expressive name as a concept of India’s food carnival – from live sized pop up restaurants to home-made carts, food trucks to kebab grills, candy stores to organic bazaars, this food fest is here to bring all foodies across the city to one destination. And if all the food isn’t enough to fill you up, there’s also a massive entertainment lineup for everyone to grab their grubs and enjoy under the open sky.
Delhi and Gurgaon got to witness extremely successful editions of The Grub Fest in April and October 2015, respectively, with more than 200 participating brands and over 150,000 foodies served. The Grub team also showcased concepts like The Grub Mile and The Grub Weekend which were widely attended and appreciated.
The Grub Fest, a brainchild of young entrepreneurs – Aman Kumar, Arjun Jain, Chaitanya Mathur & Mani Singh Cheema, is now all set to touch the hearts, palates and plates of food lovers in Pune!
Speaking on the occasion, Arjun Jain, Co-Director says, “The response we garnered from our Delhi and Gurgaon fans was absolutely overwhelming. We are now looking forward to going national and always knew that Pune has to be the first city.”
Chaitanya Mathur, Co-Director adds, “We are personally big fans of Pune as it’s such a lively, easy going, fun-filled, student friendly city! That’s what makes it the perfect spot for The Grub Fest and I’m confident that all the Puneites are going to love what we will be cooking up.”
What’s in store:
- Pune’s Koregaon Park – the Royal Palms, is launching itself with the festival, The Grub Fest being the first ever event to take place at this beautiful venue.
- Variety of Cuisines – The festival will offer a remarkable opportunity of indulging in an array of select Indian and International cuisines from around the world.
- Exhibitors – Over 50 top restaurants, not only from Pune, but also from New Delhi & Mumbai will be a part of the festival, like Darios, Euriska, Raasta Café, Prem’s, Marrakesh, Mugshot Café, F Beach House, Double Roti, to name a few.
- Arena– The high entertainment factor that The Grub Fest is known for, will undoubtedly be carried forward to Pune, with numerous special attractions including celebrities & big performing artists at the The Grub Arena.
- Delhi’s gig central Summer House Café launches in Pune with The Grub Fest.
- Theatre – ‘Living Foodz’ is curating the Grub Theatre, wherein renowned chefs of the country will be showcasing much awaited culinary sessions, share secret recipes and conduct cook offs for all.
- Island – Presents to the people of Pune, an island bar within the festival.
- Market – A range of fresh farm produces and organic, pro-environmental preparations in beautiful bazaar set ups, it will exhibit fresh and organically produced vegetables to salads homemade jams, namkeen, wine ice-creams, waffles, cupcakes, honey, aam papad, gluten free cakes and biscuits, and many more.
- Kids Play Area – The Grub Fest is creating a special area designated to all the little ones to eat, play and enjoy themselves to the fullest.
Where: Royal Palms, KP
When: March 25, 26 and 27
Entry: Rs 200-Rs 300/-